For your child …
… and all those things that really matter — imagination, healthy play, giggles, smiles, fun, safety, learning, family time — to name just a precious few.
What’s exciting is that there are so many additional reasons:
- Most trusted brand in America. Parents just like you — over 1 million of them — have trusted the Rainbow brand for more than 30 years because of our commitment to quality, craftsmanship, and safety above all else.
- Superior materials. Rainbow Play Systems only use the highest quality materials in all their playsets, including the most durable, long-lasting lumber, 100% Redwood, vinyl-dipped components and commercial-grade hardware for the toughest swing set you can buy.
- Long-lasting playsets. Because our play systems are made from Redwood, they are more stable than those made with other harvested soft woods. That means they split less, warp less, twist and shrink less. They hold stain better and are decay-resistant, which means they don’t have to be chemically treated to last for years outdoors.
- They grow with your children. Aside from a handful of box sets, Rainbow Play Systems are modular, which means you can continue to add and expand your playset. That way, your playset grows along with your children.
- Professionally trained installers. Unlike lumberyard or big box store sets, you won’t spend day after day putting up your Rainbow Play System while your children impatiently ask, “Is it done yet?” Our fully trained staff will install your playset quickly and professionally, usually in just one day. Most importantly, after your set is professionally installed, you can trust that it’s safe for your children.
- Best warranty in the business. We stand behind our products and prove it by offering the best warranty in the business. We even offer a lifetime warranty on all Original Series and All-American playsets.
- Eco-friendly. Not only does Rainbow Play Systems use lumber, America’s greatest renewable resource, but our suppliers must adhere to strict Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) guidelines by planting 5 trees for every 1 tree that’s harvested.
- Kids love us! No question about it … Rainbows are awesome! They have the fastest slides, “funnest” rock walls, the highest swing beams, the “spinniest” tire swings, and the coolest forts and playhouses.
- Manufactured at the world’s largest playground factory in Brookings, South Dakota. Rainbow Play Systems are “Made in America,” with your child in mind. And that’s the best reason of all.