Keeping you hopping for the long haul
AlleyOOP trampolines lead the industry in quality materials, construction and safety. Caring for your new trampoline is easy and ensures safe, long-lasting fun for your entire family.
- One at a time. Stick to the rule of one jumper at a time. Not only is this safer, but it prevents the mat and springs from being overstretched.
- Proper placement. Although not required, keeping your trampoline in a shady spot will reduce sun damage.
- Winter storage. A backyard trampoline is made for the outdoors, so a protective cover isn’t required. However a cover will extend the life of your trampoline, especially if you typically get a lot of snow. You also have the option of disassembling your trampoline, removing the mat, springs and frame pads and storing them in a garage or shed over the winter.
- Regular checkups. Periodically check your trampoline for wear or damaged parts so as to maintain the safest possible jumping surface for your family. Check for holes or tears in the mat, loose stitching, bent or broken frame pads, missing or damaged springs, or damaged frame pad.
Rainbow of Iowa is pleased to carry the highest quality line of trampolines available. AlleyOOP stands behind their products with the following warranties:
- Steel Frame — Lifetime
- Enclosure Poles — Lifetime
- Jumping Mat Fabric — 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping — 5 years
- Enclosure Net — 5 years
- Springs — 5 years
For more information about your product’s warranty, warranty coverage and exclusions, and how to submit a warranty claim, call us or visit us in our showroom.